The more spontaneous you want to be, the more intentional you have to be in order to say ‘Yes’ to spontaneous moments as they occur.Dr. Tyler Schwanz
- There are so many special memories we have missed out on because we have failed to plan them.
- We often reserve surprises for special occasions even though we have the power to create fun and exciting moments every single day.
- Our tendency is to blame our circumstances rather than our choices for a lack of special memories.
- Scheduled, crafted, and designed experiences have the potential to become even more memorable than spontaneous experiences.
- At the end of our lives, all that we will have are our memories.
- Special memories are those that interrupt our normal routines.
- Invest more of your money on experiences than possessions.
- Spend an hour this week creating a special memory for someone you love.
- Routinely look around the room and consider how others will remember this moment.
Nobody Notices Normal
By definition, most of us will live average lives… but it doesn’t have to be that way. This week, Dr. Michael Brown contemplates how he would look with a ‘man bun’ as Dr. Tyler Schwanz inspires us all to live exceptional and extraordinary lives.
Date Your Spouse
Why do we so often allow the temporary to dictate our relationship with the permanent? This week, newlywed Russell Catania and thirty-years-wed Dr. Michael Brown offer their tips for developing and maintaining intimacy.
Practice A Sabbath
Is it possible that an ancient religious law could be the key to greater peace, purpose, and even productivity? This week, Amy Seiffert and Dr. Tyler Schwanz testify to the transformative power of taking an entire day off every single week.