If you live out who you want to be in the future, today, then you will become that person.Jason Poleski
- We are neither our most focused nor productive self when we roll out of bed only thirty minutes before work or school.
- Unfortunately, we don’t just suddenly become an adult the moment we turn eighteen.
- If we choose the easy way today, we are often unknowingly choosing the hard way later.
- We are never too old nor too young to start taking life seriously.
- A fantastic morning builds momentum for the rest of the day.
- We are 100% the accumulation of our choices and 0% the accumulation of our intentions.
- Tackle your most difficult task in the morning, and prove to yourself that you can face whatever challenges the day will bring.
- When facing difficult decisions, consider the question, “Will this make my future self proud?”
- Strive to live a life that allows you at any moment to look back and realize how much you’ve grown.
Focus On Becoming
Life is far too short to live on accident. This week Dr. Michael Brown and his oldest son, Justin Brown, have an honest conversation about how to be intentional with the one life we are given.
Embrace Your Season
As this winter comes to a close, we are reminded that every season is a new opportunity to become fully alive. This week, Dr. Michael Brown is joined by business owner and grandmother Kathy Wilhelm as they explore an essential framework for living life well.
Master Your Craft
Our effort and energy at work is directly related to our wellbeing wherever we live and play. This week, Dr. Michael Brown stops in San Diego to chat with Hair Craft Co. CEO Leo Carrillo III about the connection between our personal and professional lives.