The things that my coach said I wasn’t, I actually ended up becoming.Alfonso Mack
- Many of life’s blessings disguise themselves as curses, so we fail to appreciate them in the moment they take place.
- We often choose to allow others’ criticism to hurt us rather than help us.
- If we call it quits too soon, we will never know what joys were awaiting us just around the corner.
- A bump in the road that leads us to change lanes often brings us closer to where we are meant to be.
- As we persist through challenges, we gain the perspective to help others persevere through their own challenges as well.
- Our calling in life is often found in the place of our greatest pain.
- Create a list of those difficult moments in your life that later turned out to be blessings.
- Encourage the stuck and struggling people in your life to keep pressing forward.
- When you find yourself grappling with failure, consider the question, “Where do I find my identity?”
See Pain Differently
Although pain is never comfortable, it’s not always bad. This week, Dr. Michael Brown and chiropractor Dr. Tyler Schwanz consider the perspective that discomfort may actually have a bright side.
Struggle Is Normal
Let’s be honest – life is hard. It’s always been hard, and it will always be hard. This week, Dr. Michael Brown and author Amy Seiffert share their approach to navigating the day-to-day difficulties of life.
Never Give Up
Sometimes the only way to get to the finish line is to simply decide to keep going. Kathy Wilhelm joins Dr. Michael Brown as they share stories about holding on to people, passions, and goals when obstacles arise.