We dug down deep. We said, "we can do this." We made the shifts, and we became a new business.Kathy Wilhelm
- We are prone to give up on the people and passions that are most important to us.
- Sometimes we give up without realizing that the finish line is just around the corner.
- If we give up too soon, we will never know what blessings and successes we would have otherwise experienced.
- Persistence to the end is the final ingredient of success.
- Endurance is more energizing than it is draining.
- Hitting pause and changing directions are not the same as giving up.
- Verbally remind the people you love that you will never give up on them.
- Make your passions a priority because they will motivate you in other areas of life.
- Invite others to run alongside you in those moments when you consider calling it quits.
Push Your Limits
We are capable of so much more than we could ever imagine, and our limits are much further away than we think. This week, Dr. Michael Brown and online health coach Ricky May share their thoughts on hard work and the effort required to achieve our full potential.
Embrace Your Season
As this winter comes to a close, we are reminded that every season is a new opportunity to become fully alive. This week, Dr. Michael Brown is joined by business owner and grandmother Kathy Wilhelm as they explore an essential framework for living life well.
Trust The Process
There is so much that we do not know and so much that we cannot see. This week, Dr. Michael Brown is joined by author and speaker Barb Roose in a conversation about having hope in the midst of dark, dull, and difficult days.