We dug down deep. We said, "we can do this." We made the shifts, and we became a new business.Kathy Wilhelm
- We are prone to give up on the people and passions that are most important to us.
- Sometimes we give up without realizing that the finish line is just around the corner.
- If we give up too soon, we will never know what blessings and successes we would have otherwise experienced.
- Persistence to the end is the final ingredient of success.
- Endurance is more energizing than it is draining.
- Hitting pause and changing directions are not the same as giving up.
- Verbally remind the people you love that you will never give up on them.
- Make your passions a priority because they will motivate you in other areas of life.
- Invite others to run alongside you in those moments when you consider calling it quits.
Take A Roadtrip
Over the next five weeks, Dr. Michael Brown will travel the country to introduce us to new faces, places, and stories. In the aptly named first episode of Three Words On The Road, Unique Venues CEO Chuck Salem gives us a glimpse of his personal and professional journey.
Push Your Limits
We are capable of so much more than we could ever imagine, and our limits are much further away than we think. This week, Dr. Michael Brown and online health coach Ricky May share their thoughts on hard work and the effort required to achieve our full potential.
Figure It Out
It can be really challenging to move on when we’ve experienced pain, loss, and difficulty in life. This week, Dr. Michael Brown and small business owner DeAnte Shivers explore how to live with perseverance even in the midst of grief.